2. Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site nichecoffee.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you browse or submit information, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, order details and shipping details.
3. Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
· Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
4. Information we receive from other sources.
We may work with third parties in relation to the operation of our site, such as analytics providers, and we may also use third parties to provide services in connection with sales of products made on our site, such as payment service providers, credit reference agencies and logistics, or fulfilment providers, and we may receive information about you from them.
5. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
5.1 Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
5.2 Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
· to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
We promise we will never share your details with anyone else.
6. Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
7. Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Payment service providers, logistics service providers or other sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
· Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Niche Coffee Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
8. Where we store your personal data
9. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes but we may send you emails about our own products and services from time to time. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised at any time. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to ask for this data to be deleted if you are not happy with it. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
· Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
· Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
15. Third parties